In an attempt to ensure a successful and profitable event for your organization, we have established the following suggestions and guidelines:
1. Event Location:
- It is up to your group to secure the location for the fundraising event. We do not schedule the location for you.
- Pick your location carefully. Make sure your location is easily accessible to your customers.
- EASY IN-EASY OUT (especially in heavily traveled areas).
- Be safe--With vehicles moving in and out for pickup and potentially using members of your group to promote your sales along the highway, make sure everyone is paying close attention to their surrounding environment.
- If threatening weather moves in--have all members of your group move to their vehicles or follow emergency weather procedures for the area.
- Metro Port-A-Pit will not be responsible for any bodily injury resulting from the organization's sale of its products to patrons.
- Metro Port-A-Pit holds itself strictly as a wholesaler to the organization.
- It is the organization's sole responsibility to determine the methods by which to sell the product they have purchased from Metro Port-A-Pit.
2. Electrical Requirements:
- BBQ machine needs to be within 100ft. of a 110-volt outlet.
- Metro can supply a generator free of charge.
3. Placing Orders:
- Please place your final order with Metro staff four (4) business days prior to the event date.
- Customers with specific needs such as having the product ready and available by a certain time must make this request when scheduling the event.
Prior to Your Fund Raiser
CANCELLATIONS AND/OR DATE CHANGES MUST BE MADE NO LATER THAN (5) FIVE BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT, OTHERWISE YOU WILL INCUR A COST OF 50% OF YOUR ESTIMATED INVOICE.
This page was last updated: November 1, 2017