- All groups will be required to submit a $100.00 non-refundable deposit upon scheduling an event.
- The deposit reserves the date and equipment.
- All customers will be required to pay 50% of accummulated total sales 7 business days before the event.
- The Metro invoice will be calculated upon placement of the final order.
- On occasion, the Metro Chef may have extra product on site. A subsequent invoice can be generated for extra sales on the day of the event.
- The remaining balance is due on the day of the event (Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard accepted).
- You will need to make arrangements with the Metro Port-A-Pit office Monday through Friday for payment with credit cards.
- Prior to your event, Metro must have a copy of your Texas Not-For-Profit Tax Registration Certificate or your Texas General Sales Tax Exemption Certificate, if applicable.
- Sales tax will NOT be charged on your invoice if either of the above documents are made available when scheduling the event.
- Please make checks payable to Crane Concessions, LLC. Include on the check: name of organization, invoice number and date of event.
- All groups are required to obtain a permit directly from the County Health Department, or city Health Department if applicable.
It is our pleasure to provide you with the best customer service! Thank you for your business.
This page was last updated: May 7, 2018